Life After CS – Elsa’s New Job

 



After what seems like not very long at all, my time at Culture Syndicates has come to an end. I am of course very sad to leave but also excited for what the future holds!

In the time I’ve had since leaving Culture Syndicates last month, I have had the chance to work on a few short term work projects. I modelled for two photoshoots near the beginning of the month – one for a new vintage clothing brand inspired by the fashions of the 50’s and 60’s, and one for a fine art photography series themed around childhood stories and fairy tales.

Following this, I have just finished work at Earth and Fire, the International Ceramics Festival, which took place this year at the Welbeck Estate for the first time ever – previously it has always taken place at Rufford Country Park. Despite some nerves, set up went really smoothly, and the event ran really well at the new site. Both potters and public left some lovely feedback and hopefully the festival will be back again next year better than ever.

Come next week I will start my new job at the National Holocaust Centre in Laxton! Here I will have the opportunity to be a part of contributing to the institutions creative programme, and expanding the site’s public offer in all areas.

In other news, in a few weeks I will be attending my graduation from Nottingham Trent University! Then maybe I’ll sit still for a little while.


By Elsa Trueman, Resilience Syndicate Intern

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Jane Seaman, Projects and Evaluation Officer

Introducing: Yanqiu Autumn Dai, Strategic Advisor to the Culture Syndicates Board

Running Up That Hill by Claire Roe